Read these Terms and Conditions of Membership carefully before registering on the Site as a Member. If you do not agree to these terms you should not register.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- By registering as a member you will have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- We have the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, you will be notified of any change upon log on.
Description of Membership and Subscription.
- Upon becoming a member you may take advantage of many of the services for free. There are also some areas and features of the site you will require a paid subscription (Gold Membership). For a description of the services offered by the site and the subscriptions please refer to the Site Tour.
- Membership is subject to a minimal contractual period of 30 days.
Age of Consent
You must be at least 18 to register as a member on this site. If we believe you to be under we reserve the right to terminate you membership immediately.
When registering you will select a Username and Password you will use to gain access to the site, including your profile. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality. It is not possible for us to detect people using your Username and password and we will not be liable for your Username and Password being used by someone else.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- All information you provide is true, accurate and up to date at all times.
- You will comply to these Terms and Conditions.
We do not actively monitor the use of the Site, including Members personal areas under normal circumstances. Profiles are however checked to ensure the terms are met and to comply with any enforcement agency or police request or compliant. We there for require that you do not:
- Annoy, harass, inconvenience or cause needless anxiety to others. Advertise or promote third party or products by way of distribution of spam mail.
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, sexist, racist,ageist,homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate.
- Make insulting remarks towards others. (flaming)
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any message or content that my incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may harm minors.
- Pose as another member.
- Transfer files that contain, viruses, trojans, spy ware or any other harmful software.
- Attempt to gain access to someone else's account, by any means.
- Have more than one member account at a time.
- Use the site to conduct fraudulent activities.
We may take any or all of the action at our discretion.
Remove a member profile or other material that, in our sole discretion may be inappropriate or we suspect to be illegal, subject us to liability or which may violate these Terms and Conditions or where required to do so by law.
- Issue members with verbal or written warnings and may take such further action we deem appropriate.
- Terminate a members access to the site without notice at any time.
- Inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity.
- Bring legal action against a Member or other user of the Site in relation to any breach of thes Terms and Conditions or any illegal or suspected illegal activity.
- We will determine what action is appropriate to be take agains a member on a case by case basis.
- You acknowledge we may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by or to members without further notice to you.
Your membership will commence immediately when you submit your registration or subscription. This means you are subject to your right to terminate as outlined below.
Termination of membership
- You can terminate your membership at any time from the Edit Profile Page or by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Any paid membership is subject to the minimum contractual period of 30 days, if you terminate before this expiry you will not recieve any refunds.
- No refunds will be made where your membership is terminated by us as a result of you breaking these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the site grants you no rights to you in relation to copyright, trademarks or our intellectual property or that of third parties.
You may not, copy reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public or otherwise use the content of the site except for your own information.
Limitation of Liability
- While we will try our best to correct and errors or omissions as soon as they are brought to our attention we do not warrant the site will be uninterrupted and fully operating nor that the information is free from errors or omissions.
- Access to the Site maybe suspended temporarily, without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or other reasons out of our control.
- All services are provided 'as is' and 'as available'. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other Members. We can not vet all Member profiles and entries to ensure that they are appropriate or correct. Any decision made or action taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Site is at Your sole discretion and risk.
Due to the fact that many technical aspects of the Site and the content provided herein is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third parties, We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this Site.
We are not liable for any failure or suspension or termination of access to the site or content arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
Complaints and Feedback
If you have any compaints about another member or the site, questions or feedback you can email email@example.com