You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Single Boys

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 98 posts.
Thread: #2558
Page: 1
mikeyboi12

Posted: 28 Jan 2009
Re: Single Boys
i like assbeats idea, lol
AndrevS

yeah me too lol
ry

I'll bring the blindfolds
AndrevS

ooooooooooh ^^
zacpowell

Posted: 29 Jan 2009
jeez oklahoma is dellsville as well i havent had a relationship in 2 years im soooo lonely

Abraxas

hallo forums.

ive never been anything but single soo i guess i shouldnt care. but i do? i think? i dunno. ive met the wisconsin gays and scared em off. all 3 of them.
AndrevS

I've always been singe too. But I guess that's *why* I care. Only getting older and still single. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.
C0MAWH1TE

Posted: 30 Jan 2009
Man, single life sucks ass ! Although, nerves do kick in around guys quite a lot ... SHIT !!!
Rusholme

I'm chronically single too
angelseven

single for 10 months
Nevstah

if everyone seems tobe single, why is it such a tough job finding someone?? lol
Roswell

I am as well, but that has more to do with not being able to find anyone I think I'd be able to stand for long periods of time, haha.
I don't really like regularity and predictability, so yeah. :/ Getting into a "routine" with someone is much the same as getting into a "routine" with work; I tend to avoid it.
Nevstah

hehe

but then someone like me turns up, i'm like jeff goldblums drop of water on the back of the doctors hand!!

most people can't deal with it and think i'm mad :P or maybe i am... slightly ;) hehe
Roswell

Well; slight madness is better than total boredom. xD By a massive shot.
BlackFlame

Abraxas! Wisconsin and Michigan are vary close! (compared to the UK) We should sooo team up!
Malfico

Being unwillingly single is a self-perpetuating state, u steadily lose all self confidence and belief or hope for change. And of course the self loathing and questioning of why your single, especially if you always have been. I guess the world is just really looks obssesed , if you dont have them you get fuck all.
DeadlySin

at present i did a sorta Australian boomerang thing, an i hope it comes back XD
Roswell

Malfico; Did you just call every single person in this thread ugly?

You /bitch/.

Abraxas

michigan eh? damn yooper id imagine the gheys dont come out there either.
shaunyboi19

singlessness is boring and annoying now!!! where is my knight in shining armour!
Wait! There are 88 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^