You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > update: weekend heartbreak

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 11 posts.
Thread: #2601
Page: 1
wellwhiske

Posted: 02 Feb 2009
update: weekend heartbreak
ok, so an update on how things are going following my other thread. if you missed it, here's the link:

http://www.emoguys.net/?P=page.forum.showposts&show=2593&forum=all

well, i went out of the house today to try and get away from things. and whilst my bedding was being washed. only to come back a few minutes ago to find jake here hanging out with my housemates. ok, i know he's friends with them and everything. but he's friends with them because of me. he's my ex, so to speak. so to appear at my house following everything that happened at the weekend without even telling me... it just seems my boundaries aren't receiving any respect.

i've been trying to talk about what happened with friends. people are either saying i have no right to be bothered because it's up to them what they do. whilst others are pretty sickened by it. my opinion is, if this was a male friend of mine getting with an old girlfriend of mine in the same bed as me, then people would be kicking off like no one's business. but it seems that because it involves homosexuality, it can be taken lightly.

both ben and jake have apologised to me profusely, saying it won't happen again, they were cunts, they were drunk, and inconsiderate. etc etc. so i guess i have to forgive them. i love them and need them in my life.

if i make a big deal about this, it's going to drive them closer together. i think the best thing for me to do is to play it as lightly as i can.

all day today i've been feeling empty. i haven't had an appetite for two days. i'm going to open a bottle of whiskey. i still feel sick about everything, but there's nothing really more i can do now. they know they've hurt me. i think now they must know what any further consequences would be.

thanks to everyone who replied and messaged me. it's really appreciated. it's shaken me hard.

who needs enemies, when you've got friends.
craiggordon

Re: update: weekend heartbreak
Maybe he came round to see you but thought if he called and arranged it with you first you would find an excuse not to see him? I agree with the homosexuality thing, the attitude in society is that it should be expected because gays are perceived as being more promiscuous. However the person effected still feels as bad when it happens. Anyway im pretty rubbish at these things as you know from our recent conversations. msn later?
xxxx
jamiedsxc

this also happened after it happened to me

i was ill for months
AndrevS

I have read the previous and this thread. I find it still hard to find the words to write. I guess they're lucky you forgive them.
wellwhiske

i don't really feel like they're lucky though. a part of me thinks they might be better off without me. atleast then maybe they could make themselves happy. but they wouldn't be able to be a part of my life if that happened. it's simply unbearable.

i'd probably end up packing up and running away. whenever these problems come around it's all i seem to do.
wellwhiske

and yeah craig, i should be on msn later. not just now though. jake's here, so i'm trying to put up a brave front, so i don't want to be on the computer so much. i think everyone else in the house knows how awkward it is though.

'gis a text though?
daviemoo

i know what you mean dude.
people seem to think when it happens to a gay guy its less bad... that kind of thinking is bullshit. if i was you i would have gone ABSOLUTELY mental at the both of them. you have a right to your feelings. if i was you id give it some time so you can calm a little bit, then explain that you need him to not be around you. im suprised you can even look him in the eye tbh.
wellwhiske

i'm not doing a very good job at looking him in the eye. he keeps trying to start a conversation with me, but it's hard when i can't look at him. what the fuck is he even doing here? he KNOWS what to expect.

and he wants me to go to the pub with him. what the fuck? what are we meant to be talking about?

'so how did you find sleeping with my ex who i'm still in love with?'

'oh yeah, it was ok.'
daviemoo

hes still there?!
how have you not gouged his fuckin eyes out.
you are wayy more mentally stable than me
jamiedsxc

i would fucking CASTRATE the BASTARD!
seriously its angrying up my blood
i kno exactly how you feel my best friend and my bf at the time done it
and my own cousin STILL hangs around with them and our friends
GRR
daviemoo

hmm the only thing i have for comparisson is that my friend of years is mates with the guy who my ex cheated on me with and he still goes n sees him and stuff but im not too bothered tbh, im kind of over it all now. apart from that i do home that mister innocent does get some horrible veneral disease.
Wait! There are 1 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^