You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > update: not slitting my wrists

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 48 posts.
Thread: #2602
Page: 1
destinyboi

Posted: 03 Feb 2009
Re: update: not slitting my wrists
All stereotypes are based on some truth, some just moreso than others
AndrevS

The world is based on stereotypes. Welcome to the world.
KristoferK3304

i honestly liked the post..

i hate that im a 'slag'

i really wish that people would see that theres more to me then just the sex..

idk.. dont listen to me, im just really depressed and discouraged right now..

i should just adopt the god damn cats and seal my loneliness.. =/
AndrevS

I agree, there is more then just sex. But well.... who am I to say that.... **virgin** and that at my age, only getting older, makes me insecure...

SephirothL

Don't worry Andrevs, I'm a 24 year old virgin too. Well for the next 10 days anyway. Nothing to be insecure about, it means we value quality over quantity. Getting a shag is quite easy as anyone can pull in a club or on a dating website. I just turn down my offers since the people tend not to be worthwhile.
peteUK

Posted: 04 Feb 2009
im still a virgin, well in as far as 'all the way'. but i still get called a slag... no idea how that works! lol. But, theres no one ive been willing to share my virginity with yet, and i think id prefer to keep it inside a meaningful relationship. or is that all just bollocks? i dont even know any more ...
CandyKID

Are you sure that's the reason Pete?
lolz. JK Dude.
We've discussed this on MSN anyway Pete.

Virginity and sex are topics linked only to the person they concern. Worry not for the perceptions of others. :]
Bennx

the term slag is used soooo loosly... people just throw it around as they please..
i dont think people should care.. who evers calling you a "slag" prob aint gettin any or something
Wait! There are 38 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^