You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > a question about youboob.

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 29 posts.
Thread: #3185
Page: 1
johnny

Posted: 30 Apr 2009
Re: a question about youboob.

corbeau4

okay those bloody things are REALLY Scary and are on my hom epage feed and freaking me out
gah

just gunno go hide

Mikeyp

LOL I love you two ( johnny and daviemoo). You two amuse me with your conversations on here. It could only be better if it was a tv show. LOL
SA-AK520

youtube is run by republicans - faggot is practically sewn into their human skin bibles...
daviemoo

lol human skin bibles, and thank you mikeyp! :D
johnny

Damn, I know the monks used to spend years writing out a single bible.. imagine how long it'd take them to sew one D:
daviemoo

how about knitting.
sunnyday

Posted: 02 May 2009
youtube comments are uncencored. id like to keep it that way.

ban faggot and what comes next?
PawClaw

Posted: 02 May 2009
youtube is a pile of trash these days

Ever since goggle bought it they have been progressively skewing what shows up on the homepage as popular etc to be things they want.

The ban on ukers watching music vids was just moronic.

The fact soundtracks are being removed from videos jsut becuz they are music tracks is also dumb as hell.

Oh and they fact they have been removing tons of videos for copyright infringement...despite the fact the company has a youtbue channel and actively wants users to psot vids

And they have removed a ton of videos for being adult or obscene when they clearly aren't.

There was a effing epci video of this dumb blonde girl palying with her cat then she hide its toy and it spazzed out and like clawed into her face and she ran around and fell over it was removed for having "adult content"
Wait! There are 19 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^