You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Too Young

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 41 posts.
Thread: #3203
Page: 1
Gnarlee

Posted: 03 May 2009
Re: Too Young
I'll be honest dude, I didn't get it either. Parodies are loud and sharp, this was far too coherent :P
princelili

lmao

this is funny
PawClaw

I so didn't follow what was meant to be funny here.

But I'm like zombified 12 hours of work dun past 2 days 12 more to go in the next 2 o.O
Abraxas

toxicemo oozes intelligence
Radiofred

I always give it a go, and each time I'm harshly reminded that sarcasm doesnt work online
princelili

its supposed to be a parody of ryan's post about hoodies not making you emo :)
daviemoo

sarcasm is win
and apparently emo has an age limit.... who knew
sorry mateyz but if i wanna be emo when im older, i will be, regardless of what other people think.

PawClaw

my ear hurts slightly.

I pierced them last night n jsut cleaned them.

The left one is fine but the right one tingles with pain when i clean or touch it. TBH i think in the left i missed all the blood vessels etc but the right i came close so obv it is near some nerve ends lolz

offtopicness ftw!
Radiofred

'if i wanna be emo when im older, i will be, regardless of what other people think'

right on mate :)
Radiofred

'if i wanna be emo when im older, i will be, regardless of what other people think'

right on mate :)
peteUK

ftw :D love ya all
sivell

I think alot of 18 year olds know more that those over

i was working with people dieing of cancer at the age of 18 and doing 12 hour shifts

alot of people over that age have never had a proper job in their lives and are on benefits!
CandyKID

It's not really parodistic, my forum was about how appearance relates age, not ability and interest.

I have found most older people to be far more interesting than my own age group, something I often encounter at political gatherings and art festivals.

If you were to create a parody you would have to relate the topics I focussed on and invert them.. you haven't done that. That, if anything, is the only irony about this forum.

More amusingly, people don't seem to have cottoned on to that, OR the fact that you created your 'parody'. Why is this?
Simple!- people don't fucking read, much like they haven't fucking read the original forum in question.
Serge

It might not have been irony to everyone elses taste, my sweet Fred, but the thread certainly hit a sore spot with someone
CandyKID

It's emoguys Serge, don't big it up, no 'sore spot' has been hit.
Radiofred

dont bitch in my thread
earthunit1

>.<
peteUK

why do i just wanna scream twat at the top of my voice? in the mean time, listen to sigur ros to calm down.
KristoferK3304

fags + emo = ultra bitchs
PawClaw

emo + vodka + bed = sexy time!
Wait! There are 31 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^