You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > SHOULD CANDYKID DELETE?

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 44 posts.
Thread: #3228
Page: 1
CandyKID

Posted: 04 May 2009
SHOULD CANDYKID DELETE?
Lately I have become, through various means, a figure of some notoriety. I have created divide on contentious topics and have fuelled what can only be described as emoguys all out forum war.
After the forums were locked last night, the issue should have reached a natural end, but it seems the drop in the lake has caused some ripples, and we see several forums cropping up, often as thinly veiled attacks or smears made towards myself.
Furthermore, on unrelated topics, several emoguys have taken it upon themselves to create tension without so much as even contributing to subject matter, instead focussing on the conduct, in what I can see as only being an attempt to create more drama.

Whatever the case may be, I have no desire to stay on a website where at every turn I will castigated for holding any opinion and where I will be sighted as a trigger for forum war.

With this in mind, and in the true spirit of politics, I propose a vote regarding my membership, as I feel that it would be impossible for me to continue without public opinion being expressed.

The rules are as follows:

To be eligible to vote you must have been a member of emoguys for 30 days or more, in order to avoid secondary accounts being created and false votes being cast.

I will consider 60 votes binding, and will honour the count.

Should id:CandyKID delete his emoguys account?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
DerekRave

Re: SHOULD CANDYKID DELETE?
[x]No.
PawClaw

Nope screw the haters, most of them have twisted what u've said for a very specific statement into a generalised view jsut to make it attackable
daviemoo

isnt this gonna start yet another argument, and this one will be personal too?
DerekRave

If you delete your account then I can't cum in your hair.
SephirothL

It's something you should decide for yourself so I'm not voting. However I think a couple of weeks break would do you some good (or anyone in that situation (it worked for me that time and it seems to work when Angel7 does it)) but you don't have to delete to do that.
Rusholme

[x] No.
kokasuru

[x] No
=]
kieren

[x] No. Deleting yourself from here would be defeatist. I'm sure there are lots of nice guys here :)
daviemoo

im not getting involved with it, its not my business to tell someone to stay or go on a website. you know me and you have had arguments in the past but you have as much right to be here as me so why would i tell you to go.
if you think youve offended someone, just appologise and be done with it. deleting your account doesnt stop people being mad at you. its up to you. your account.
Jayelfin

[x] NO
infinitylies

NO

but dont stay if its futile staying
Serge

[x] No

Ryan, I love the fact that you have opinions and you're always very strong in presenting them, even if I don't always agree with you opinions or your defences. It's good to see guys that have a mind of their own who will fight to stand up for that. Still sticking your neck out of the crowd does make you more noticable and therefor you're more likely to get slack for your opinions than others.

What you do have to stop is this whole "Victim" thing, because that is just silly and childish. Sometimes you need to learn that it's best to not respond to everything and just let thing die.
NearlyEMO

i dont think u shud go, its not my right to say that but i think u shud start bein nicer and less argumenative
infinitylies

oh that silly pictured user profile is kain isnt it, that explains a lot
infinitylies

ive got a good banner
SA-AK520

i really dont appreciate your personal attacks to me infin =]

grow a paiirrrr - wanna be personal towards me send me a msg ifnot get over it =]
Serge

If you let the 'battle' just lay low for a few days, all will be back to normal Ryan. The fact that you keep fighting back keeps the fire alive. I know how hard it is to bite your tongue tho, I had to learn how to do it too.
SephirothL

Take a break; have a Kit Kat. And a bottle of vodka.
Radiofred

who else is leaving? I always like to see the other candidates.
Wait! There are 34 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^