You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > "James"

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 37 posts.
Thread: #3937
Page: 1
Gnarlee

Posted: 23 Sep 2009
"James"
It was the heat that woke him up. But it was the bright light that stung his eyes and made him wish he had stayed asleep. The sun shone through the window like a bitch that wanted attention, and James wasn’t in the mood for its cuntbuggery today. How he longed for the night, the night that welcomed his weary body with soothing, soft arms. But the night had cleverly run away just as morning showed its ugly face, and now James had to get up to face the day.

He turned, pushed himself upright, and stretched. His tight muscles awakened, but James still wasn’t lively enough to move them. He tried to motivate himself with the thought of breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and a cup of tea. But all that did was make him super hungry, whilst simultaneously reminding him there was no food in the fridge. He ruffled his hair, which switched it from one mess to another. He really should get out of bed now. He swung a leg off the mattress. It was several minutes before he swung the other. He pushed himself upright from the bed, and stepped wearily across the carpet toward the bedroom door. He stepped on things, kicked other things aside, and when he finally reached the door (several toes and a heel in pain), he made no plans to pick them up.

James was a slob. A lazy slob. But he was young, pretty, and fit. Everyone loved him, so he saw no need to change. In the bathroom, he stared into the mirror. His unshaven face smiled beneath a state of thick hair. He always looked this bad after a wild night. And James knew it was still damn good. And in his mind a voice said “This will last forever.”

The coffee house smelled of coffee. It opened at 6am and served the busy crowd of workers that rushed in for a paper cup of boiled water and beans that would wake them up for just under a fiver. James strolled in at 2pm for a mug of fruit juice that his friend bought for him when she saw the boy walk through the door.

Sally was fat, and wore baggy hoodies to hide it. Sally had poor hair, and wore hair bands with cartoon faces on to distract from it. She liked to stay home and read books about handsome, strong-yet-sensitive men that swept lonely women like herself off their feet. James tried to explain that if those men existed they would push women off their feet, to get to a man. James was gay, and went though men like a knife through... well, the metaphor isn't needed. He went through men like a penis through bum holes. Often. In fact, it occurred to James that he should have looked across the other side of the bed when he woke up in case there was another boy there. He assumed there would be, and further assumed that whomever that boy was he would soon leave and find his own way home. He decided to stay out for a couple more hours than planned to allow this to happen.

Sally returned to the table with his fruit juice. James did not say thank you. He just started rattling away about how dirty the bathroom was, how difficult it was to style his hair, and that he has far too many clothes. Sally barely noticed that he didn’t ask about her. She was just happy to have a friend. James was unaware of the fact that Sally was his only friend too. People loved him, but that was because of how he looked. Put his soul in a body like Sally’s, and he would not be noticed at all. Certainly not by the entourage of guys that follow him around bars, guys he foolishly refers to as "friends". Sally, however, fell in love with him because she saw a painting of his hanging on the wall one day at school, over a decade ago. It was that baring of his soul, in those shapes, in those colours, presented on that canvas, that made her forever his. Sally had of course hoped, when she saw James for the first time, that they would be together as husband and wife. But having him like this was quite wonderful too.

James sipped his drink, and smiled at her. “What are you looking at?” He said, laughing.

“I bet you didn’t even say goodbye to Alex.” Sally said, shaking her head with a smile. “And before you ask, that was the boy you took home last night.”

James pulled an envelope out of his pocket and opened it. Bank statement. His mum had put more cash into his account. “I did.” James said. “And I made him breakfast.” He laughed. “And if you believe that…”

"Oh, I don't.” Sally said. They both laughed.

Alex’s dark hair hung in front of his face as he gathered his breath. He didn’t think it was possible at first, but he had managed to trash James’ room worst than it already was. He had broken the television, upturned the desk, and emptied all of the paints over James’ clothes. Alex had also, on his rampage, found a pile of bank statements (next to a dusty shredder), which included the PINs to James’ bank cards. Cards which Alex had stolen from James’ wallet earlier this morning whilst the self absorbed twat was sleeping. It was unlikely that James would notice his cards were missing for a while because he rarely uses them. For example, he never took them out last night at the cinema, or the restaurant, or the night club. Alex had paid for all of that.

Alex was so excited to have been on a date with James. If he had known the boy would use him like he did, he would have stayed home baking break with his sister. All Alex wanted was to kiss and curl up with a handsome boy that loved him. Instead, the night ended with him lain, used and abused, in a bastard's bed. Again. Ignored once the fucking was over.

Alex opened the door of the apartment, left it open, and began the long, angry walk home. He passed the coffee house on the way, and James’ head turned to follow him. “Whoa. Who was that?”

“Who?” Sally asked, immediately looking for the young sexy male James’ head always turned for.

“I don’t know. But I am SO going to talk to him.” James jumped up and dashed out the door, knocking the fruit juice onto Sally’s book as he left.

---

James, a short story by Gnarlee. Kudos and thanks to anyone who read it. I wrote this because I couldn't sleep tonight. Too much drink. Not enough sex.
Adioftw

Re: "James"
what
Gnarlee

What, what?
jimmyfreak

an interesting read there gnarlee
Gnarlee

jimmyfreak

your welcome =)
PawClaw

It seems rather good, but I got bored after the 2nd paragrpah so I shall have to return later.
Gnarlee

Hahaha. Okay...
Poly5

I enjoyed that.
Gnarlee

Cheers, Poly :)
Greg90

Iii liked it. :)
Oneshot or to be continued?

*fanfiction addict*
*GOOD, QUALITY fanfiction addict*

4-star

I think that was great
Are you going to continue the story???
Gnarlee

Greg and 4-star:

I wasn't planning to continue. I'll see if inspiration hits again this week. And by inspiration, I mean another sleepless night. Ha. Thanks for reading :)
Greg90

*Gets needle, syringe and pure liquid caffine*
=)
Greg90

Hint hint by the way
Rusholme

Posted: 24 Sep 2009
I'm too lazy to read it all, but the bits i read were like a bad fanfiction, except it's not about exciting characters that someone else has created.
Gnarlee

Rush, if you had said "this is bad fiction" I'd have said ouch, and accepted it. But to say this is bad fanfiction is dissing something it isn't. It's like saying a boat is a bad plane.

My point is, if your a lazy guy who only likes to read about characters you've seen in movies and games, that's not really my problem.
Rusholme

I said it was LIKE a bad fanfiction, it read like one, but fanfiction has a saving grace in that awesome stuff happens, like Captain Kirk and Robocop team up to fight velociraptors and then go back to Narnia and bone one another. That's awesome not matter how dull the writing style is.
Gnarlee

So you're saying, a boat is LIKE a bad plane. Got it.

I'm sorry there were no Velociraptors.
Rusholme

Well i was sort of saying a bad boat is LIKE a bad plane, riding in either is liable to cause you great discomfort but at least in the plane you get to be a few thousand feet up.
Wait! There are 27 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^