You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > in response to

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 16 posts.
Thread: #4654
Page: 1
angelseven

Posted: 07 Mar 2010
in response to
The other thread.

Whats your favourite drug?

this can be anything from Love and chocolatte to class a's and b's

discuss/
johnny

Re: in response to
Ketamine. It affords unparalleled thinking space, and leaves me not hating every aspect of the world for a good while afterwards. I wish they would look into for off-label human use a little more, cos it's an almost flawless drug.

But the *best* has to be nicotine. It stimulates, it relaxes, it improves your mood, AND it facilitates a higher IQ. All this, and you can use it all day everyday without ending up in any kind of a stupor. Fantastic.
ventolin

ket or speed+coffee
cheekiboi

Love naturally

alcohol second

Other drugs are for losers and wasters
Roswell

Vimto.
edwardk81

Love.

Maybe chocolate.

SA-AK520

Yay horse tranquillizers perfect way to get hooked on horses.

Weed = best drug ever.

End.

johnny

It's used more as a human anaesthetic, for the record. It's the anaesthetic of choice in all A&E departments.

But still boo for getting hooked on humans.

Weed is good, very valuable to society, but becomes problematic with stupors and paranoia :(
BambiTron

Nicotene it keeps me happy and i like being happy

Weed just makes me want to sleep
And i won't touch anything else
beatpredator

Nicotine, I can't touch weed anymore because of the parnoia. I've tried K but found it to vile + it shrinks the bladder a large amount after only a few uses and causes incontinence.
corbeau4

caffeine only thing thats seems to have any effect on me
well caffeine and nicotine.
but even then i need fuckloads to feel an effect

Greg90

Like i said in the other one. Calpol and morphine.
=)

..and caster sugar. Caster sugar is a kick ass depression cure.
jayhay

ive actually never understood the effect off nicotine, which is why i dont smoke, when you first smoke, or if you go ages without and then have one, do you actually feel an effect, or is the effect all you smokers feel really just the effect of stoping the withdrawel?
BoyBarbie

nicotine
+
alcohol :)
thats all i need lol x
beatpredator

@ jayhay, the only time I feel any real effect is my 1st one of the day or if I go more than 3-4 hours without. In which case I get a massive headrush and can barley walk or think straight for 10 or so minutes!
johnny

It depends how you use it. Low blood-nicotine levels result in enhanced nerve transmission, and a feeling of focussed, alert stimulation. High blood-nicotine levels result in depressed nerve transmission, resulting in sedation.

The first few times for most people it results in a buzz, maybe some euphoria, and nausea. Over time you subconsciously learn how to use it depending on the situation.

At lower doses it enhances the effects of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, but at higher doses it enhances the effects of serotonin and opiate activity instead.

Interestingly nicotine itself isn't very addictive. When smoked as tobacco you also get monoamine oxidase inhibitory effects, meaning the act of smoking is very much a broad spectrum anti-depressant, and the enhanced neurotransmitter effects coupled with the MAOI effect together are largely what contributes the high addiction potential.

It also feels like god just cummed in your ass when you get the first smoke after not having had any in a while.
Wait! There are 6 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^