You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Cold

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 22 posts.
Thread: #6893
Page: 1
him

Posted: 26 Oct 2011
Cold
Who likes the cold?
neonemo

Re: Cold
Me, but i still complain about it.
edwardk81

Me me me!! I love it! Walked home from work last week on a really, really cold night. One of those, see-your-breath-in-front-of-you-wind-whistling-around-lose-all-feeling-in-your-hands-feel-the-blood-coursing-through-your-veins type of nights - wearing only jeans and a t-shirt. Was heaven
styzssm

love it,
I'm an winter lover, the cold the snow, the frost and Ice, the Hot Cocoa in the warm, the dark nights, I find it all really rather romantic.

lollirot

I love when it's around this time!
I mean I do live in Arizona, though.
So that answer is kind of a given.
But I also think people look better in winter clothes, anyways.
Here, all these girls wear skank tank tops and shorts as short as their will to think logically during the summer.
And then they somehow manage to keep the shorts and throw on a sweater and ugg (ugly, is more like it) boots.
Thus creating the weather confused slut.
So if you wonder where that style originated from,
as a Representative of Arizona for this website, we apologize.
Lol.
But yes.
Sweaters, scarves, pants, jackets =
And can't forget PERFECT CUDDLING WEATHER.
:3

neonemo

Posted: 27 Oct 2011
MY HAIR CHANGES COLOUR AND FALLS OUT IN THE COLD. IT'S ALRIGHT THOUGH, IT GROWS BACK IN WARM WEATHER.
Fonz

im a sunshine person. love the summer, love the sun, love the heat and everything is so much brighter and vibrant in the summer. so give me heat any day over the cold. :)
iguanas

i love any excuse to complain, so yes
edwardk81

The problem with the heat and the sun is there's only so many clothes you can take off, and when you're naked and still boiling, sweating hot, you're stuffed. Whereas when it's cold...there's always another jumper or blanket you can pull on, or another notch you can turn the heating up. Each to their own though :)
foamyx

Looooooove cold and totally agree with @edward81. Cold is much easier to cope with than the heat.
Gnarlee

The cold gives me an excuse to walk around in my long grey coat and pretend I'm a detective. The crime I solved tonight? "Which aisle are the chocolate digestives in?" I followed the clues. It was aisle 12.

Another case solved.
cloudsuru

The cold can be nice. I prefer the heat it makes everyones moods better and people easier to deal with since there eating ice cream randomly.
iguanas

i hate it when people start eating ice cream as soon as it's warm. when i lived in spain you could always spot the brits right away. the slightest glimmer of sun and they'd be showing all their flab off while licking an ice cream
edwardk81

I don't like ice cream - in fact it makes me feel sick. And the heat makes, me prickly, itchy, irritable and short-tempered. Whereas in the cold I get to enjoy pies, soups, stews, crumbles, etc, and bounce around with invigorating cold rosy-cheeked joy.
styzssm

I really don't get what all of you are talking about......
....... I eat ice cream everyday at work, whether it's hot or cold. It's how I cope with stress.

obvs it's thortons.
Sxxxxxx
him

Posted: 28 Oct 2011
My house is freezing.
freespirit

I like the cold (weather) as long as I'm nested on a comfy sofa in a warm house. Snowflakes are so pretty to look at.
Oh and I do get the points @foamyx and @edwardk81 mentioned, about the clothes.
Fonz

ur not selling the cold me. the cold is still evil, theres only so many layers you can get away with wearing before ya look like a mitchlin man. we should be a species that migrates to the southern hemisphere for the winter months :) much better idea
neonemo

Yes there ARE only so many layers you can put on to stay warm. But if you're too hot, there's even fewer layers you can remove.

I'd rather be too cold,and snuggled up under every piece of fabric in the house than too hot and sweating even though I'm naked and have my head in the freezer.
themoocher

I like the cold, but i don't like a cold room.
Wait! There are 12 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^