You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Don't sell yourself short.

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 36 posts.
Thread: #6896
Page: 1
him

Posted: 28 Oct 2011
Don't sell yourself short.
I hit up an attractive boy thinking he wouldn't respond back, he did, as attracted to me as i am him. Two comments in he says "btw you're ridiculously attractive" later on msn he's like "i can't get over how attracted i am to you." I doubted he'd be interested but looked what happened.. right now imaginary spooning.

Don't sell yourself short.
Hiro-kun

Re: Don't sell yourself short.
if anyone said to me "I can't get over how attracted i am to you" after the first few messages, I would probably realize that he is either trying to get something out of me, or he is probably an overly clingy person. I don't like people who come on strongly like that
him

When people talk like that in that amount of time, to me it means their genuine. I like that realness.
freespirit

I hate to tell you, but I'm with @Hiro-kun on that one.
themoocher

I'm with @Hiro-kun and @freespirit on this one. Attraction can be instant, but if a guy fed me lines like "btw you're ridiculously attractive", then I'd have to question his sanity.
PawClaw

I'm with @Hiro-kun, @freespirit and @themoocher on that one, while it may be genuine it does scream either clingy, needy guy who is liable to become a jealousy riddled mindfuck due to thinking ur too amazing OR they playing the flattery game to get a fuck out of you before they sail away to their next conquest.
freespirit

Needless to say, but that does of course not at all mean that you, @him, are not attractive. Just try to stay critical when someone acts like that. Sweet starts, bitter endings.
newmy

There must be some kind of law against the horizon having intimate relations with humans no?
neonemo

Well, maybe he just really liked the sunset on the horizon?

By the way, how on earth can you see someone saying that as genuine? once, maybe. Not more than once. Why do you see that as genuine when it is so soon?

maybe you like them needy.
him

i'd answer your question but there's nothing i can say to you guys/he's not needy. Also, i'm not new to the dating game or the we're interested in each other game... the game. and you guys would have had to have seen the convo. @freespirit, im not hung up on my attractiveness.
freespirit

@him NEVERMIND I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP.
him

also i noticed all you guys agreed only on needy, clingy, and just negative aspects. no one mentioned anything good as a possibility as well, as if there isn't anything good in existence so it's kind of hard for me to have faith in your judgements you've presented in this thread, its a credibility issue. i only say this so you guys can question yourselves and try to expand more. everyone needs expansion.
him

@freespirit i know. you said this "Needless to say, but that does of course not at all mean that you, @him, are not attractive."

i was just clearing up that i didn't feel some sort of way. so you don't have to yell.
neonemo

I don't need to expand. I think it's you, @him, that needs to expand your horizons...

HA
him

@neonemo What makes you think that? I'm sorry but why don't you take it down a notch, humble yourself a little please.
freespirit

@him I AM BY NO MEANS YELLING, NO, MY CAPS LOCK GOT STUCK.

Ah, that's better.

Keep us posted okay? In case we turn out to be wrong. And no, I'm not teasing you, I genuinely want to know where this is going.
neonemo

Said the sea to the tree.
Serge

I think this whole thread would have gone done a lot better if it wasn't posted by someone hiding behind a picture of the sea. It just hard to take all this serious...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you tho :)
StripeyZeb

Yeah, @serge, if you keep your fingers crossed long enough, maybe they'll eventually be REAL spooning. Imaginary is still good though... right?
nikki1987

Right, striped one......:)
Wait! There are 26 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^