You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Don't sell yourself short.

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 36 posts.
Thread: #6896
Page: 1
PawClaw

Posted: 28 Oct 2011
Re: Don't sell yourself short.
Wow that is epic logic because you all agree the information given suggests hes a clingy guy or after something and did not include anything positive our judgement can't be trusted.

So judgement cannot be trusted unless its sits on the fence and includes and positive and a negative? So if I say no I don't want a cup of tea you cannot trust I don't as I didn't include any positives?
him

@pawclaw thats not the same thing at all because not wanting a cup of tea isn't a negative or positive thing.
PawClaw

Yes it is.
Yes is the positive answer.
No is the negative answer.

You can characterise most simple answers into negative and positive; with yes mostly being positive and no negative.
PawClaw

It was just a more binary example, can't judge peoples judgement simply based on one answer because it doesn't include both positive and negative because not every answer has both sides to it.
him

.tnetnoc mi od ot tnaw uoy tahw od dna tops ahplA taht ekat dna daeha og dna trohs flesruoy lles ton ot si hcihw egassem eht teg elpoep sa gnol sa yawyna
StripeyZeb

Nope, sorry, didn't get the message.
him

yet i'm still contented.
themoocher

@him That reversed comment makes no sense to me. Where have you implied on this thread "to not sell yourself short"?
him

@themoocher its the title of the thread.. It was the last thing I said on the original post. Lol you were joking obviously :)?
KnockedOutCold

Posted: 29 Oct 2011
But selling myself short is one of my favorite pastimes. :D
themoocher

@him Of course i was.
KaiMorgan

In summary. Say wat you think and feel. Do not assume.

I wish you guys all the best.
BurnTheThirdSon

This thread makes me think of small people and short jokes.

This is a little funny to me.
InClandestine

Posted: 08 Nov 2011
Mhhhhmmmmm -to be fair, in life, no-one should sell hemselves short as you would never get anywhere. Sell yourself big as long as you can deliver. As to the other topics in this thread....oh well.
neonemo

Posted: 09 Nov 2011
@him - it's still not you. UPLOAD A SODDING PICTURE, we dont care if youre deformed, honest.
SilverWolf

Posted: 09 Nov 2011
I agree with the message don't sell yourself short. Today I sent a guy a message thinking he wouldn't respond to me. He did. Nothing came of it but we had a nice chat.
Wait! There are 26 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^