You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Is it just me..

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 19 posts.
Thread: #6918
Page: 1
angelseven

Posted: 10 Nov 2011
Is it just me..
Or is almost every thread on the boards atm related to sex in some way shape or form?

hmm.
edwardk81

Re: Is it just me..
Scanning the forum, I think it's just you. Of course you can sexualise and "innuendo-liae" damn near everything if you particularly want to. But no I don't see introduction threads, threads about cold weather, threads about albums or threads about comics are particularly sexual in nature or content.
Gnarlee

^ this

Of course, if you felt there were too many sex threads, you could have done something about it. Instead, you decided to make a thread about sex threads.

So there we are.
neonemo

Because certain members return from their hiatus, and then search through the bowels of Altvibe and revive months old threads that, though frequent in their posts, were never all that interesting to begin with. Examples include: Rimming and fingering, top or bottom, AND MANY MORE.

You have, as Gnarlee said though, sort of shot yourself in the foot. Quick before it's too late, change the subject before you become part of the problem!
neonemo

Although he could be scanning the 'Sex and Stuff' forum...
Greg90

Ryan, really? Think about what it used to be like...this is nothing. Crazy boy.
random5730

well, to be fair... alot of the recently necro'd threads (if not all) were sex threads. think that really says something about the people who brought them back tho.
random5730

oh shit... id:neonemo got there first. maybe i should read more posts before replying.
joiningyou

sex?
Rusholme

If anything there's not enough, MORE RIMING
Caligula

No, Marc, theres not enough rimming in your world. And I nominate myself to fix that problem.
edwardk81

Posted: 11 Nov 2011
"MORE RIMING" - there clearly aren't enough ancient mariners to go round.
nikki1987

Love your comment, edwardk :) Literary references raise the cultured tone, and I know Joey will especially appreciate this :)
Caligula

Is this a reference to Virgil?
PawClaw

@Caligula or just maybe its a reference to The Rime of The Ancient Mariner the famous Coleridge poem.
neonemo

Posted: 12 Nov 2011
APPLAUSE
yes that was what it was @pawclaw
Caligula

Woopsies..
Mikhailio

Personally there should be more, I just can't get enough of the threads about rimming, top or bottom, etc etc xD
angelseven

Posted: 13 Nov 2011
i ask an innocent question >.< lmao!
Wait! There are 9 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^