You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > would u go to the funeral of a guy who tried to kill u?

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 29 posts.
Thread: #7263
Page: 1
Kristoff

Posted: 29 Jun 2012
Re: would u go to the funeral of a guy who tried to kill u?
I see what you did there...
StripeyZeb

Posted: 29 Jun 2012
Why is everyone recommending that Coco go to the funeral of his own attempted murderer, exactly? "He was obviously a great guy! Sure, he tried to kill you once, but the past is that past, right? Right."

?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!?!!?!?!?!

Cocoapowder

Posted: 01 Jul 2012
it was a complicated and confusing situation tbh. not sumin i wanna go into. just thought id ask for opinions on here cuz i cant exactly talk about it with ppl i know personally. well im definately going and paying my respects.
cowboy-fromhell

Posted: 01 Jul 2012
well good luck to you, i hope it goes smoothly and you get what you need out of it chap !!
Cocoapowder

Posted: 03 Jul 2012
@cowboy-fromhell - thanks ^.^ . it went really well actually, i saw all my friends who i hadnt seen in ages, we talked about memories etc. and it made me realise all the good things about my friend who died. and that time was a crazy point in our lives and crazy shit happend. and everyones changed.
Rusholme

Did he break out of the coffin for one last go at you?
Avery

ha
cowboy-fromhell

Glad it went well for you fella, its nice to know that people can change for the better and now you can put it behind you and get on with you life knowing that what happened is truly behind you.

Good luck
Xenor

Posted: 07 Jul 2012
Only to shit on the coffin before the soil is thrown in. Though to be fair if a guy tried to kill me I'd probably be the reason he's having the funeral.
Wait! There are 19 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^