You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Not Enough scene guys

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 82 posts.
Thread: #7292
Page: 1
OpaOpa

Posted: 20 Jul 2012
Re: Not Enough scene guys
None of these replies really change that one of us just doesn't fit in. I'm white, skinny and like rock music, can you think of anyone who isn't that way because it's bothering me in most threads?
Aneurysm

technoprimitiv

@OpaOpa Who cares about who fits in and who doesn't? We're all human beings, therefore, we all fit in. Fuck categorisation, let's get down to the fundamentals here!

And, just like you, I am white, skinny, listen to rock music... AND I WEAR GLASSES.

*goes off to do something constructive*
tomeedubya

@OpaOpa
Akon
mgsdude

It's called altvibe, for the alternative and those that don't fit into the "norm" those that consider themselves alternative come here, don't like it, you can either block EVERYONE that doesn't seem alternative, quit whining or leave. I think that is simple, considering that nearly 100% of people that replied to this post (apart from the OP) agree that its not just for emo/scene people.

TwistedEmo

I think the OP is the only one not fitting in here tbh, as EVERYONE seems to disagree with what ever point you are trying to make.
dan Site Admin

@OpaOpa I'm guessing, due to you bringing up race, your referring to @Avery and i think its out of order what your getting at.

I think you've proved your actually the one that doesn't fit in here or within civilised society.

The point of this website is mutual respect. Some of us might not like rock music or pop or what ever or even dress the same, however most of those are into guys that do.

I started this website purely because i saw someone being completely laid into about being an emo on the fitlads forum, no one, admins or otherwise, stepped in or defended. From that point i set out to make this site the antidote to such websites.

So don't tell me who this site is for. It is what it is - and i'll just go with the flow (within reason!).

StripeyZeb

@Aneurysm I can't stand racists who misuse apostrophes.
OpaOpa

"The point of this website is mutual respect. Some of us might not like rock music or pop or what ever or even dress the same, however most of those are into guys that do."

It's ruins it for people if there people who aren't attractive and just use the website to find people they can use because they're not attractive.

StripeyZeb

You've got to be trolling, right? You MUST be.
If not, I think site may be better for you: http://www.beautifulpeople.com/en-UK
freespirit

Well to me, you're not attractive at all, @OpaOpa. And I don't even need to look at pictures of you to be able to judge that.
Avery

@dan @opaopa I'm amused. And annoyed, I find people I can use because I'm not attractive? So what you're saying is I'm using peoples pictures from here on other websites? Are you absolutely thick? You are either trolling or incredibly stupid. How you said it, like you caught me in the act or like it's a fact that you are aware of without a shadow of doubt. You friends with (angelseven)? Let me tell you something peasant. Every site that I'm on I'm there with MY pics, the sex I get comes from guys being attracted to MY face, the lips mostly. Their feeling of contentment comes from MY dick because it is large and I know how to use it. 100% real at all sites. The messages that I get daily from guys all over the world, tiny, is because they are attracted to black guys and I'm not ugly. If you're not attracted to black guys that's fine who cares. But to try and get me kicked off a site that I care enough about to visit everyday and contribute to with forum topics when I see it's getting slow and have built friendships on and talk to people I adore on a mutual friendship level is horrible. But no I guess that doesn't matter cuz my complexion. Listen, grand dragon, people like me better than they like you, even if they don't even really like me. Keep going this way you're going you won't be here for much longer. Whoever was responsible for raising you failed you and now you fail yourself. Have a good evening.

tomeedubya

@OpaOpa
But you aren't very attractive, so surely you should leave, according to your own rules.
OpaOpa

No I said you were ugly and like the wrong music so you should go to FITLADS.
OpaOpa

Fine If i go will some the others go because I'll delete my account to see some of these leave.
Avery

You simple-minded idiot. You don't know what music I listen to, we don't talk, you don't follow what media I view. I think I figured it out. You're trolling because you stupid. These unfounded claims that you make stop talking out of your ass.
OpaOpa

I'm 6'2 tall and built like tank, have a black belt in THREE martial arts and I've fought MMA style fights In Japan so I'd like to see some some of you talk to me like this in person.
OpaOpa

Why donm't you just go to Fitlads and leave Emos alone.
styzssm

I'm sooooooo bored of this bitches. id:dan rules end of.
I believe I'm the odd one, I'm quite mainstream, like mainstream music and am not English nor am I uber skinny.

xx
Avery

I'm wasting my time here, with this panty waste. Crawl into a ditch and die.
Wait! There are 72 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^