You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > NoHomophobes.com

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 11 posts.
Thread: #7717
Page: 1
Gnarlee

Posted: 07 Sep 2014
NoHomophobes.com
This website counts how many times a day 'faggot', 'so gay', 'no homo' and 'dyke' or tweeted. Updates in real time.

NoHomophobes.com
Gnarlee

Re: NoHomophobes.com
are* tweeted.

My kingdom for an edit button.
MrTicklish

The fags are at the top by a long shot. Go fags!
daviemoo

Posted: 09 Sep 2014
If only there was a counter for how many people posted ridiculous stuff about Jack the Ripper.... I saw a girl ask why no arrests had been made, and a guy who said it's bullshit as there was 'no such thing as DNA in those days'. Erm, please don't breed.
kev1

Posted: 21 Sep 2014
its a pity there isn't a 'like' button here, such as facebook has - I seriously approve of daviemoo's comment. Unfortunately they probably will breed however.
styzssm

Posted: 29 Jan 2015
just seen this foooooooooooooooooooooook
:-/
How did you come by it @Ganrlee
stewiestrapon

It's really unsettling that we've just had the 70 year Holocaust memorial and we're still playing the discrimination game.

But hey there's a long way between "fucking faggot" and rounding people up to rid society of them, right? Oh hi Uganda...
styzssm

"playing", what do you mean by playing?
Rusholme

Posted: 30 Jan 2015
play

verb
gerund or present participle: playing

engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.
styzssm

Posted: 03 Feb 2015
@Rusholme thank God you explained what "playing" means, you know, being a native English speaker I struggle some times. Obviously I haven't quite mastered the use of inverted commas.

Eraserface

Posted: 04 Feb 2015
The discrimination game: fun for all the family and everyone loses!
Wait! There are 1 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^