You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Classic games

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 29 posts.
Thread: #7720
Page: 1
daviemoo

Posted: 31 Dec 2014
Re: Classic games
@stewiestrapon I think they had to make games harder then cos they were smaller and less detailed. I'd sometimes happily trade good graphics for a brilliant story. Destiny had amazing potential but the storyline is as slack as a bag of knackers.
Wrench

Posted: 04 Jan 2015
Someone needs to bang the drum for PC games here, so I'm going to bring up the Monkey Island and Age of Empires franchises.
daviemoo

Posted: 04 Jan 2015
Sorry @wrench I'd love to but I have never really played PC games :/ though I downloaded a few broken swords from steam recently.
Wrench

Posted: 05 Jan 2015
@daviemoo it's yourself you should be apologising to :P
Gnarlee

Posted: 18 Jan 2015
I recently bought a NES, a SNES and an N64 from ebay. I'm making some good money now, so fuck it. I was playing Banjo Kazooie earlier this evening and it gave me happies.
Rusholme

Posted: 18 Jan 2015
All the latest consoles for G-Lee since he been makin' them mad stacks.
daviemoo

Posted: 19 Jan 2015
G-lee-gamerZ-gangsta-pwrlvl-over9000 you mean?
Gnarlee

Posted: 21 Jan 2015
Jealousy doesn't suit either of you.
daviemoo

Posted: 21 Jan 2015
It suits you like a poncho on a cowboy my friend.
Wait! There are 19 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^