You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Cheese!

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 10 posts.
Thread: #7728
Page: 1
Skinny

Posted: 08 Jan 2015
Cheese!
Since Christmas I can't stop eating cheese.. What cheese do people like?
daviemoo

Posted: 08 Jan 2015
Re: Cheese!
ive tried to like the blue cheeses because i used to work near this posh twatty restaurant but no... give me some nice mature cheddar any day.

i like nacho cheese too, i keep smothering any crisp like object in it and indulging, but my favourite..... longley farm who make the cottage cheeses in the white tub now do spreadable cheese that tastes exactly like cottage cheese.... i could eat that off most things. it is delicious.

what kinda cheeses are you eating post festive season..
stewiestrapon

Posted: 09 Jan 2015
Chesse + Biscuits or Crackers = Fat Cow Mode.

Especially when Cheese = Brie.

Cheese can actually be quite addictive? I know a few cheese bingers!
Skinny

@stewiestrapon I am a cheese binger, I have been cheese binging!!
stewiestrapon

I think I'm more of a biscuit/cracker binger and if the cheese happens to be there, I'll eat them together xD
Wrench

Posted: 10 Jan 2015
@Skinny Finally a therad I can relate to!

Today oi've been mostly eating Stilton. Roquefort is another great blue cheese. (People who dislike blue cheese have issues)

Manchego is very good, as are Gruyere (good in a crispy pasta bake), Saint Agur, Brie, Camembert (especially deep fried in breadcrumbs), Sainte Maure de Touraine (cylindrical with a straw through the middle), goat's cheese generally, double Gloucester, Applewood... how long have you got?

Okay I may like cheese a bit too much.

Also, has anyone else tried those really posh lack crackers with ash in them? They're actually really good.
foamyx

Posted: 12 Jan 2015
Halloumi <3 If I burn any, a part of me dies :(
Rusholme

Posted: 12 Jan 2015
I started drinking soya milk because i ate too much cheese. Going overboard on dairy is my life but i'm trying to rectify it. Goats cheese is nice, and cottage cheese. But mostly i just buy large quantities of cheap, strong cheddar and melt it on... everything?
styzssm

Posted: 13 Jan 2015
Yet somehow you are still size 0
Bambi

Posted: 20 Jan 2015
Halloumi brie and edam are my faves <3 love a birra mature chedder too.
Cheese is the best thing in the world.
Wait! There are 0 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^