You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Nintendo fanguys?

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 8 posts.
Thread: #7735
Page: 1
Retropickachu

Posted: 15 Mar 2015
Nintendo fanguys?
any nintendo fan guys out there?

if so, looking forward to the new fire emblem coming out?!..it looks pretty cool.
daviemoo

Posted: 20 Mar 2015
Re: Nintendo fanguys?
Yeah i know a few fire emblem fans who are way exited for it. Definitely have to give it a try! But I'm just crushing on my ds at the minute- final fantasy rhythm game is so much fun...
alexandercolors

Posted: 21 Mar 2015
I've really been wanting to get into the Fire Emblem series for so long. Then again, there are a lot of series I need to catch up on.

Kingdom Hearts (outside of the PS2 games), Fire Emblem, Tales Of series (a few were on GBA??), the new Bravely Default...

What's Final Fantasy rhythm game?? o:
Retropickachu

Posted: 21 Mar 2015
final fantasy rhythm game is pretty adorable...but i am chilling on animal crossing atm till a new game comes out that interests me..

Bravely default is a good game!
alexandercolors

Posted: 22 Mar 2015
I'm currently in the midst of getting all 719(?) Pokemon. I've pretty much got all the Legendaries, I just need to get all the others. I missed Gen IV when it first came out so I'm a little behind in the times. ^.^'
Rusholme

Posted: 29 Mar 2015
Sega Mega-drive was better than the SNES, discuss. RETRO CONSOLE WARS.
rogerkint

Posted: 29 Mar 2015
Oh dear, you poor soul. :P

Ninty Forever!
Gnarlee

Posted: 03 Apr 2015
"Downloadable content" has killed my love of games recently.
Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^