You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > NUS and their recent 15 mins of fame

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 45 posts.
Thread: #7738
Page: 1
leon1990

Posted: 21 Apr 2015
Re: NUS and their recent 15 mins of fame
@Skinny ..you did give me a laugh with that last line though I have to say you are welcome to the prospect :)And @styzssm, I see the nice people on here didn't mind hi-jacking your topic so they could slag me off :) Oh, and to all who mentioned it, I do indeed have a PhD but have to say you don't need one to either look at statistics or indeed, visualize the future.
styzssm

In fairness @leon1990
I'm had a go at everyone who has taken it off topic and brought it back each time.
styzssm

In fairness @leon1990
I'm had a go at everyone who has taken it off topic and brought it back each time.
Wrench

Posted: 03 May 2015
Has anyone noticed that this is starting to sound like NUS National Conference?

Cause that's what happens in life. WE BECOME THE THING WE HATE.
styzssm

Posted: 12 May 2015
Are we necromancing @Wrench ?
I'm not sure that this sounds like NUS conference we have some right wing views here. That would never happen at conference. We'd have been burnt at the stake.
Wait! There are 35 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^