You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Original Emoguys/Altvibe... Who's left?

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 5 posts.
Thread: #7757
Page: 1
joiningyou

Posted: 15 Jul 2016
Original Emoguys/Altvibe... Who's left?
Hey Guys,

So I just logged in for the first time in 1000 years and wanted to see if anyone was actually left from WAAAAY back when. I've kept in touch with Mogtagtom (we're probably soul mates, I haven't told him yet but he knows, the thousands of miles between us means nothing. NOTHING). I also look considerably different so I updated my pic, yay!

If there's anyone here that I used to chat to who wants to find me I'm @PoshLopez on twitter and insta and Phillip Lee Curtis on fb, maybe just shoot me a message to let me know who you are!

I'm the Australian one if that helps at all :)
Gnarlee

Posted: 20 Jul 2016
Re: Original Emoguys/Altvibe... Who's left?
Everyone's still around, though we're all on Facebook, Twitter or sometimes even (shock!) hanging out in real life.

Just added you on Twitter, I'm @GnarleeTweets if anyone else is interested.
PawClaw

Posted: 04 Sep 2016
My facebook and twitter is most definitely littered with the old faces from here.

I've even been known, on occasion, to talk to such people which is much more than old school friends achieve XD

I'm super easy to find cause I'm @SyAccursed on everything - fb url, psn, insta, snap, twitter etc.
stephen-20

Posted: 06 Sep 2016
I'm still breathing...just about.
daviemoo

Posted: 02 Nov 2016
I'm sort of back, a little.
Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^