You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: General > Talk > Cardiff Pride '17

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 4 posts.
Thread: #7759
Page: 1
Spoilers

Posted: 2 months ago
Cardiff Pride '17
I'm off to my very first Pride this year ^_^ Just wondering if anyone else was around for it or if anyone had advice and such :)

Or tell me about the experience of you first Pride, because story sharing is always interesting xD
Abstract

Posted: Last Month
Re: Cardiff Pride '17
I think my first Pride was... 2010? Hopped on a train to London all by myself, met up with someone who at the time I only really knew as the boyfriend of one of my friends. Talked to him a bit on social media before, but had never actually met him in person.

He's now one of my best friends! And I had a generally good time hanging out there and getting slightly tipsy. :3 Didn't do the march or anything, but it was fun. Haven't been to Pride in a while, but only advice I'd have is to have some friends or people to meet up with there - you can end up just kind of wandering around a bit aimlessly if you've not got anyone to hang out with. :p
-Rainbowtronic-

My experience of the Plymouth pride event was pretty good it was only set up a few years ago didn't actually go to the march just hung around the bar all day but it was fun met some new people but mostly hung around the people i went with.

These events like everything are what you make of it I found pretty much everyone were open and happy to chat about random stuff and I doubt that varies at different prides :D
random5730

Its possible I'll be at pride cymru, depends on work. assuming the weekend isnt a total clusterfuck i should be around in the day. that being said... work can be a pretty major clusterfuck so fingers crossed
Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^