You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: Sex and Stuff > Health > Safe Sex Is Hot Sex

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 57 posts.
Thread: #2963
Page: 1
CandyKID

Posted: 23 Mar 2009
Re: Safe Sex Is Hot Sex
Though according to this article, any UK offence has been treated as GBH or 'culpable and reckless conduct' -
http://www.sw5.info/hiv.htm

dustylane

well She not liking me to much bc i called her a f"ing low life piece of sh** , bc thanks to here ppl were claiming a few of those guys who got HIV got it from having gay sex bc a few of them were bisexual. oh another reason for that was bc a f*ing stupid sex edu. bitch came to our school and told everyone that gays get HIV all the time bc of something to do with sparm being in other men cause HIV or some stupid crap like that.... i just hate how ppl put gay relations and HIV together like that
CandyKID

http://www.avert.org/criminal-transmission.htm
angelseven

Thank you guys, for keeping on topic, its really interesting to see peoples opinion on this.
CandyKID

United Kingdom

Cases successfully prosecuted in England and Wales have been under Section 20 of the Offences Against the Person Act (OAPA) 1861 with the charge being ‘recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm’. This carries a maximum five-year sentence. It must be proved that:
-the defendant did in fact infect their partner
-the defendant was aware of the risk of transmission. In theory they may not have had a positive test, but they will have ‘known’ they were infected
-the complainant did not explicitly give informed consent to sex with an individual they knew had HIV
-the defendant did not take steps to protect their partner – consistent condom use is a defence

No one has been prosecuted for intentional grievous harm (Section 18, OAPA). This is because the burden of proof is very high – sex would be an ineffective way of transmitting HIV if someone was intent on doing so.

In Scotland the likely offence is ‘reckless injury’. Theoretically, a person could be prosecuted under ‘reckless endangerment’ where transmission does not occur.28
dustylane

Posted: 24 Mar 2009
Wow tread died! OKAY lets get this going again. So if a gay hottie made a cure for aids I would marry that rich mofo in a heart beat....

lol thats the only think that has to do with HIV i can think of for now ^_* other then i think HIV is bad lol
SephirothL

I've no sympathy for people who get HIV during a random shag. They know the risks and choose to do it anyway. Their loss.
colinboytm

exactly, everyone knows about the risks of having unprotected sex, so if your going to do it, be prepared for the worst.

and you cant say "not everyone knows", they do, its advertised all over tv commercials, sex ed, and tbh if your having sex you should be already aware.
SephirothL

The sad part is most gays think a condom will save them, when in 1 out of 10 cases it will not. The only way to ensure you don't get HIV is to not sleep around and to only have sex with people who also don't sleep around. But I always get slagged off for having such high standards. Lol.
colinboytm

tbh, i dont see the need in whores either.
it doesnt make people cool to say "ive been with 80+ people" its disgusting.

colinboytm

haha.
lovely for them. its more so "here, you can see all of me... that way i have nothing to hide!"

naked pics is not the way to go for peoples attention.
devilhelix

guyss stay on topiccc :3 and tbh safe sex is good for another reason. you dont get shit stuck under your foreskin XD!
Valkyrie

ew dan, so crude lol
devilhelix

true though. you fuck a guy bareback you have a chance of dislodging shit and getting it all under your foreskin and in your japseye.
Valkyrie

you are right tho, its just how blunt you were
devilhelix

im blunt as a mace me ;]
Valkyrie

i know thats why your such a giggle
Serge

Just to point out, condom failure is not one in 10 "The rate of breakage is between 0.4% and 2.3%, while the rate of slippage is between 0.6% and 1.3%."

Plus if a condom does break, and the guy who you are sleeping with is HIV positive, it doesn't necessarily mean that you got infected. Almost everyone who contracted HIV through sex caught it because they didn't use a condom.

Btw, just to be the devils advocate, dustylane you slag of this girl constantly, but it take two to tango... if your mates were stupid enough to stick it in without something on the end of it, than they are as much to blame as she is.
dustylane

yes true but she knows she has it u cant be that stupid when several of u sex mates have HIV. i mean i know if a single guy i had sex with test positive i would get tested no matter what and not have sex untill i know for sure even if i always used a condom. no point in giving it to others. besides she got HIV from willingly sleeping with a guy name Larry Long who is like 40 years old
Serge

Sounds like she's not the sharpest tool in the shed :)
Wait! There are 47 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^