You are not logged in, Click Here to Login or Click here to create a new account.
Thread: Sex and Stuff > Health > bad drugs

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^
Welcome to altvibe.com Forums
You are currently not logged in and will only be able to view the forums. Click here to Signup. Click here to login.
As a guest you can only view the first 10 posts and in this thread there have been 99 posts.
Thread: #5246
Page: 1
Caligula

Posted: 09 Jun 2010
bad drugs
I don't know how many more times I'm gonna do this before I finally realize that Adderall is not my friend.

Mzale

Re: bad drugs
Mreaow, ever thought of the fact all drugs are bad?
Caligula

No not all drugs are bad. In fact a few of them saved my life and sanity.

You just have to be smart about whats what, and what works for you.
Mzale

Love is drug enough >>
Caligula

Love can be just as damaging as heroin.
TommyGore

No comment on drugs, I'd be a huge hypocrite I'm afraid XD
Roswell

further proof mzale is divorced from reality

Mzale

Indeed I am, and very happy about it... Rather build my own rather than living in yours.
Roswell

flattered though i am at the concept, i don't own any sort of reality
MrTicklish

I've seen drugs destroy people very close to me and kill one but on the same note I can't condemn them. There's massive potential in there and by studying them who knows what can be done.
For example, take adderall. It plays primarily with dopamine (the neuro-transmitter that gives one a feeling of having accomplished something great) and being able to control that dopamine would be a little bit of a boon.
If the desired effects aren't coming out of a drug, change the circumstances and see what happens.
To consider this thought, imagine smoking a joint or worse yet popping a shroom before going into a club! These hallucinogens increase your sensory perceptions and there's gonna be too much noise and light around for your brain to process it all and so you're gonna have a bad time. Now imagine taking ecstasy before a chill out session.
I'm not advocating drugs at all but I've read heavily into the environmental effects on drugs as well as how the environment is affected by drugs and it is something that tweaks my geeky little nipples!
b0y-juice

i <3 drugs :D
jayhay

Posted: 10 Jun 2010
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kristoferkries

xr or salts?
Caligula

salts.
Rusholme

I think i took a bad aspirin, AHM TRIPPIN
Aeries

I hate to be a total hyppocrite to everything I say and believe, but the one that I've always wanted to try is MDMA... Anyone know what it's like?
TheStrayFox

It's awesome if you're around people you are comfortable with and do your homework beforehand.

http://www.erowid.com/ is an -excellent- resource to look into before trying anything new.

I personally advocate drugs to an extent. They can fuck you up, yes. But they can also help you explore yourself and come to epiphanies that actually apply to everyday, sober life. I can't tell you how much I've gained from trying different things.

ALTHOUGH, I don't advocate it for stupid people or people who aren't stable sober. And ALWAYS in moderation. This what seems to trip people up the most; self control. This is when it could get dangerous and people can easily fall into the bad side of drugs.

[gets off soap box]

~Fox
TheStrayFox

http://www.erowid.org *

Sorry for the mistype.
Aeries

Hmm I'll have to try while I'm with my best friend back home then... I'm HARDLY stable sober. Hell, yesterday I had a really scary experience where my emotions flipped out into severe mood swings. Every 4 or 5 minutes it was something different; Crying, then rage, then completely numb, then rage again, then crying, then so numb that I just kinda slept. xD

Even when I'm drunk right off my ass, though, I've always been able to exercise self control... the only thing that really changes with intoxication for me so far has been my ability to walk or talk... so often times I'll br drinking so much and think I'm perfectly fine... then I'll try to stand and BAM! My head is friends with the coffee table. [there's a really funny story about that one actually...]

So idk. I think there's only two or three people I trust enough to try drugs like that around. I've tried one much more dangerous and harder drug but it didn't do ANYTHING to me whatsoever, so idk. Maybe MDMA will be different... drugs seem to affect me different than most people but I'm not sure why...
Gnarlee

Calpol <3
Wait! There are 89 more posts in this thread. You need to signup or sign in to view them.

Page: 1

Results per page: 20 [Change]

You must be signed in to post replies.
General
Altvibe News and Info
Regional
Sex and Stuff
International

^ Get Rid of these adverts Click here ^